When placing your Classic car with Paul Walmsley, you can be assured it will be in safe hands from delivery to completion always stored in our heated modern workshop. Therefore, never being moved from our premises without authorisation and professionally covered when not worked upon.
Paul specialises in British classics and has detailed knowledge of the British wiring circuits of the period.
Paul Walmsley of PW Auto electrical has successfully re wired many examples of the following over the years
MG | Triumph | Jaguar | XK120s | Xk150s | E type | MK1 | MK11 | MK111 | Jaguar | MK1 | MK11 | Classic Mini | Cooper S | Jenson | Lotus
- All electrical fault finding & repairs.
- Complete rewiring of your classic car using genuine O/E manufactured wiring looms wiring Harnesses.
- Rare classic car wiring looms refurbished using original materials of the period.
- Unobtainable rare classic car wiring looms designed and made in house to customers specifications.
- Charging upgrades including: Dynamo to Alternator conversions and Dynamo conversions matched with bespoke electronic regulators for improved performance all housed in original casings. Classic car alternators tested & repaired.
- Dynamo testing repairs re-engineering Dynamo rewinding services.
- Classic car starter motor testing and repairs.
- Classic car lighting up grades using traditional filament bulbs or LEDs all in cased in original fittings for better visibility on today’s roads.
- Indicator upgrades for more visibility including improved modern flash rate using specially made electronic flasher units for classic car wiring matched with improved traditional filament bulbs or LEDs or a combination of both, all housed in the original features of your classic car.
- Fitting of customers accessorises