Our contact details
Name: Paul Walmsley
Address: 45 Churchill Avenue, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 8NF
Phone Number: 01296 420888
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information: Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons: Invoices for customers i.e. address, phone numbers etc
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
– Your personal information may be passed on to us by other businesses to provide expertise or our services for the job.
We use the information that you have given us in order to generate invoices for our customers.
We may share this information with other businesses with permission from the customer, if the customer’s needs or time schedule does not fit PW Auto Electricals remit. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting 01296 420888
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We keep customer information such as addresses and phone numbers for up to five years. We will then dispose and destroy your information via an electric shredder.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01296420888 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com . You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF\
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk